Saturday, August 24, 2013

About me

Shariyaz Abdeen


I am a Technical Project Manager  with 11 years experience managing medium to large scale Software Development and Cloud migration project who has a keen interest in Information security, cloud Infrastructure migration.

I bring a unique set of skills and expertise to the table. My passion for Information security has driven me to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the field, allowing me to effectively manage and protect sensitive information. Additionally, my experience in cloud Infrastructure migration has allowed me to streamline processes and ensure seamless transitions to new systems. These skills, along with my software development background, make me who I am. 

View Shariyaz Abdeen's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment